Pune, we’ve missed you. And we’re back with The Film Caravan Festival!
Lost The Plot’s next big thing, The Film Caravan Festival is a one of its kind film, music and performing arts festival – a platform bringing together creators, curators and audiences across two days in a garden venue under the stars! A reflection of the unique fact that filmmaking at its very core is a collaborative art form, the Festival will feature a diverse range of activities including film screenings and Q&As, live music, a theatre performance and poetry slam, workshops, and food & drink pop ups – a weekend gathering for all lovers of art & creativity!
Dates: 19th January 1:30pm onwards | 20th January 11:00am onwards
Venue: The Poona Club Amphitheatre, Camp
- Exclusive preview of upcoming National Award winning Marathi film ‘Dhappa’ followed by a Q&A with cast + crew
- Stop-motion animation through the ages: a series of critically acclaimed Indian and international short films
- Animation In Focus: screening of the 1973 Cannes winning cult French film,‘Fantastic Planet’
- The Mead Slam by Bullock Cart Cafe – Pune’s top poets spill the beans on wild escapades to compete for 24 pints of Moonshine‘s Mead!
- Workshops on the theme of storytelling: Poetry & Storytelling through Verse, Sound in Storytelling, The Art of Haiku by HaikuJAM & Storytelling & Illustration
- Music acts curated by Sofar Sounds Pune: Deepak Peace & the Band; Coffee For Giraffes
- Theatre: The Balancing Act by the IAPAR troupe.
- Food & Beverage pop-ups featuring craft beers by Great State Aleworks & Independence Brewing Co., mead by Moonshine Meadery, premium gin cocktails by Stranger & Sons, Berlin street food by Mahlzeit, Pizzas by The Gourmet Men and South East Asian Rice & Noodle Curry Bowls by The Bowl.